- This event has passed.
Successful Implementation of Dental Sleep Medicine
June 21 - June 22
This comprehensive dental sleep medicine CE course will help you and your team implement obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) treatment into your dental practice.
From the basics of dental sleep medicine terminology to the clinical treatment protocol, and everything in between, including hands-on impression and bite taking, communication skills, & dental sleep medical billing, your dental practice will be prepared to go back on Monday and begin taking the steps to building a successful dental sleep medicine practice.
Learn from some of the most experienced and recognized sleep medicine dentists in the industry.
Gain the clinical skills and learn the effective protocols for dental sleep medicine:
• Screening for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in your Dental Practice
• Sleep Studies: PSG’s & Home Sleep Testing
• Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea with Oral Appliance Therapy
• Physician Referrals: Building Referral Networks with the Sleep Community
• Dental Sleep Medicine Marketing
• Dental Sleep Medicine Billing: Dental-Medical Cross Coding for Sleep Apnea
This course guides dental practices on the right path towards success in dental sleep medicine and provides the resources and guidance necessary to stay on track in their Dental Sleep Medicine journey.