- This event has passed.
Introduction to the Sleep Apnea Digital Workflow
May 31, 2019
Join Dr. Michael Parchewsky for a full day hands on course and lecture covering all aspects associated with the clinical integration of the sleep apnea digital workflow. Utilizing the most recent information and techniques to diagnose and identify sleep apnea in patients and the start to end flow from screening to the production of an oral appliance and the follow up required.
Some of the topics included are:
- What is sleep apnea.
- Pathophysiology of sleep apnea.
- Pathway and comorbidities.
- The Importance of questionnaires and how to implement them.
- How the digital workflow streamlines screening, to diagnosis, to treatment.
- How to give a sleep study.
- How to take a bite registration
- Theragnostic Bite
- How to manipulate George gauge registers
- MATRx plus Software overview and how to read a sleep study.
- How to scan an airway.
- How to use a 3D CBCT to render an airway.
- Merging of digital scans into a rendered CBCT.
- MATRx plus
- CBCT, CAD/CAM, digital workflow.