Predicting Success with Oral Appliance Therapy
Know who to treat and their target
The MATRx system integrates with the polysomnogram to allow monitoring of the patient during a customized dental titration using temporary trays.
MATRx is the only validated polysomnographic test that predicts therapeutic outcome with a custom-fitted oral appliance.
Oral Appliance Titration Made Simple
Titrate remotely, without disturbing your patient’s sleep, using our proprietary titration software.
Use an evidence-based approach to select patients who are responders to oral appliance therapy.
Confidently prescribe therapy, including the target protrusive position.
- “(MATRx) might be a promising instrument for predicting OAm treatment outcome and targeting the degree of mandibular advancement needed.”Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine 2016
- “The MATRx study offers a clear advantage for patients and doctors by eliminating guess work in treating OSA with MRDs. We can quickly and efficiently determine effective treatment parameters with the MATRx as part of our standard treatment protocol.”Dr. Srujal Shah, DDS, Diplomate ABDSMSpark Sleep Solutions, San Jose CA
- “Overall the initial study using (MATRx) shows good accuracy in identifying patients who will be fully treated by (an oral appliance)...as well as the likely mandibular protrusion level.”Orange Registry Update,Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine 2014
Scientifically-Validated, Proven Technology
Clinical Trial Methods & Results
• Validated in 3 blinded, prospective clinical trials and 2 peer-reviewed studies
• Broad inclusion criteria (ODI > 10 hr-1, BMI < 45 kg/m2)
• High predictive accuracy for therapeutic outcome and target protrusive position
A Digital Workflow Using MATRx
for Faster, Effective Sleep Apnea Treatment
MATRx System Components
Mandibular Positioner & Titration Trays
MP-PSG Interface Kit
OATRx Titration Software