Sleep Territory Manager
- Sleep Territory Manager
- Full time
- Reports to VP Sales and Marketing
This role will regionally manage the territory in direct sales using solution selling techniques to provide the value proposition to the Dentist. You will be responsible for promoting Zephyr products at events with the goal of identifying and closing interested opportunities
SPECIFIC ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize your deep understanding of the full digital sleep workflow in a Dentists practice to educate and inform prospects and partner sales teams.
- Identify leads and convert leads into opportunities
- Close opportunities in a direct sales capacity
- Understanding of the medical reimbursement landscape within region
- Execute the sales plan within region
- Understand and utilize a solution selling approach
- Train and onboard sales reps from partner company
- Build business plans for opportunities when required
- Present at Trade Shows and Events
- Remote presentations with Partner reps and dealers
- Manage demo equipment for education events.
- Speaker at study clubs
- Update and follow CRM process and procedures
Eastern and Western US
- Deep understanding of the dental office operations and workflows
- Excellent at presenting and communicating ideas
- Knowledgeable about Sleep Apnea
- Self-starter and motivated
- Efficient and familiar with Salesforce CRM
- Able to travel within Territory
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years related experience
- Solution selling experience
ABOUT ZEPHYR SLEEP TECHNOLOGIES
Zephyr Sleep Technologies (“ZST” or the “Company”) designs, develops and manufactures medical devices for diagnosis and treatment of sleep disordered breathing. Zephyr has launched its second generation product, the MATRx Plus, designed to fulfill the needs of a significant and expanding market in the US. The MATRx Plus is a tablet-based and cloud-connected medical device designed to be used at the patient’s home and is currently cleared by Health Canada for sale in Canada and by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for sale in the US. The MATRx Plus medical device is used to complete a two-night home study which determines: i) If a simple oral appliance is capable of treating obstructive sleep apnea (“OSA”; and, ii) a therapeutic position for the mandible. This information allows a dentist to custom make an oral appliance for an OSA patient.
Zephyr Sleep Technologies was founded in 2010 principally by Paul Cataford (CEO), John Remmers (Chief Medical Officer) and Sabina Bruehlmann (Director – Technology) and was spun out of the University of Calgary. Zephyr is a private company headquartered in Calgary Alberta with 36 employees. The intent is to grow the team to 55 by the end of 2019 Since inception, the Company has raised over $17 million – $6.7 million from investors and over $10 million from non-dilutive sources (government & strategic partners).
Partnership with DENTSPLY SIRONA (“D/S”)
On June 30, 2017 ZST closed a strategic investment with Dentsply Sirona (“D/S”), the largest dental technology company in the world. In addition to the investment, D/S is also “bundling” a MATRx Plus with each of its 3D AI – cone beam CT scanners in the US.
The MATRx is installed in 200 sleep labs and clinics in NA and over 12,000 tests have been completed since 2013. MATRx users include Kaiser Permenante in northern CA. The MATRx Plus has cleared Health Canada since the beginning of the year and is installed in close to 50 sites so far in Canada. The Company is now cleared by the FDA to sell the MATRx Plus in the US and has backlog of over $1 million. The plan is to be in 3,000-5,000 dentist offices by the end of 2020 bringing in annual revenues in excess of $35 million.
Keep it Simple
To help people live healthy and productive lives by sleeping better
- Do it right
- Find a way
- Work as a team
- Continually improve
- Be agile – work fast, smart and hard
If you would like to be a part of the Zephyr Sleep Technologies Team and you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include “Sleep Territory Manager” and your name in the subject line. The position will remain open until it is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.