Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager role reports to the VP Sales & Marketing. The Sales Operations team is integral to the success of the Sales organization by helping to drive continuous improvement of sales and revenue execution processes.
SCOPE OF THE POSITION
- Drive the development, measurement and improvement of sales processes
- Generating sales forecasts, building and analyzing metrics,
- Developing KPI’s to create success baselines
- Develop analytics strategy to enhance intelligent sales processes
- Drive complex cross-functional projects and enhancements from start to finish – requirements analysis, consensus building, testing, documentation, and launch / training
- Manage the development of documentation that impacts sales strategy
- Deliver simple, reliable, and scalable operational processes and systems for Sales
- Manage event planning and promotions
- Find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest systems improvements
- Partner closely with major business functions
- Proactively assess upstream solutions to avoid downstream business, process, and data impacts.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders, external partners, and third-party vendors to implement effective and resilient solutions.
- Manage post implementation business support, troubleshooting, and problem resolution working with Sales Operations teams.
- Manage CRM, Pipeline Reports etc.
- Coordinate Territory Manager Activity
- Coordinate: Sales Training, Study Group Sessions, Trade Shows and Events (Canada and US), demonstration systems etc.
- Manage all pricing and variance reporting
- Sales process management.
- Developing and managing sales operations
- implementing operational strategy based on sales forecasts
- Primary “go-between” for Operations, Sales, and Manufacturing
- Evaluate things holistically and for the long term, make decisions using strong blend of business need, technical requirements and understanding of sales processes
- Ability to be highly productive with little oversight on day to day basis.
- This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing upon strategy and operations.
- Ability to discuss functional and the solution aspects of a sales initiative effectively with Manufacturing, Operations and Sales teams.
- Passionate and motivated with a desire to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years in Sales Operations
- 5+ years in business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in hyper-growth environment
- Advanced Salesforce experience
- Experience working in a start-up style environment without having extensive historical data
- Experience designing new and enhanced sales operations processes
- 5+ years experience in sales reporting and analytics
- Experience in working with varied sales channels including Direct Sales, Supplier Sales and Web based sales
- Experience training launches and creating policy documentation
ABOUT ZEPHYR SLEEP TECHNOLOGIES
Zephyr Sleep Technologies (“ZST” or the “Company”) designs, develops and manufactures medical devices for diagnosis and treatment of sleep disordered breathing. Zephyr has launched its second generation product, the MATRx Plus, designed to fulfill the needs of a significant and expanding market in the US. The MATRx Plus is a tablet-based and cloud-connected medical device designed to be used at the patient’s home and is currently cleared by Health Canada for sale in Canada and by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for sale in the US. The MATRx Plus medical device is used to complete a two-night home study which determines: i) If a simple oral appliance is capable of treating obstructive sleep apnea (“OSA”; and, ii) a therapeutic position for the mandible. This information allows a dentist to custom make an oral appliance for an OSA patient.
Zephyr Sleep Technologies was founded in 2010 principally by Paul Cataford (CEO), John Remmers (Chief Medical Officer) and Sabina Bruehlmann (Director – Technology) and was spun out of the University of Calgary. Zephyr is a private company headquartered in Calgary Alberta with 36 employees. The intent is to grow the team to 55 by the end of 2019 Since inception, the Company has raised over $17 million – $6.7 million from investors and over $10 million from non-dilutive sources (government & strategic partners).
Partnership with DENTSPLY SIRONA (“D/S”)
On June 30, 2017 ZST closed a strategic investment with Dentsply Sirona (“D/S”), the largest dental technology company in the world. In addition to the investment, D/S is also “bundling” a MATRx Plus with each of its 3D AI – cone beam CT scanners in the US.
The MATRx is installed in 200 sleep labs and clinics in NA and over 12,000 tests have been completed since 2013. MATRx users include Kaiser Permenante in northern CA. The MATRx Plus has cleared Health Canada since the beginning of the year and is installed in close to 50 sites so far in Canada. The Company is now cleared by the FDA to sell the MATRx Plus in the US and has backlog of over $1 million. The plan is to be in 3,000-5,000 dentist offices by the end of 2020 bringing in annual revenues in excess of $35 million.
Keep it Simple
To help people live healthy and productive lives by sleeping better
- Do it right
- Find a way
- Work as a team
- Continually improve
- Be agile – work fast, smart and hard
If you would like to be a part of the Zephyr Sleep Technologies Team and you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please apply via Indeed by clicking here. The position will remain open until it is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.