The Marketing Manager will lead the Company’s marketing activities, communications and brand management and will supervise the marketing team. The Marketing Manager will create product marketing plans for existing and future products and services and is responsible for product design, brand and product positioning, product assets, company profile and assets, inbound lead generation, outbound campaigns, website, social media and other digital properties.
- Creation and implementation of Company’s overall marketing, brand & communications strategy
- Oversight and supervision of all Product Marketing activities (marketing plans, marketing materials and communication strategies, packaging, labeling, design and print/digital materials for all products and services)
- Drive brand-building and awareness in all marketing and communications, ensuring a consistent message across all internal and external channels
- Build & lead marketing programs and campaigns across different channels and segments in support of overall strategic marketing plan and company objectives.
- Create/develop and manage all: sales collateral, promotional materials, website content, social media and email content
- Manage website development and maintenance including integration with other systems and departments
- Create and manage marketing budget
- Manage and measure the Company social media strategy
- Manage and develop outbound email, call and social programs utilizing best practices, tools and manage results
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated consistent over-achievement of annual targets
- Extensive brand management experience
- Proven track record in creating and delivering cost-effective marketing campaigns that lead to successful product/service launches and notable increases in inbound traffic and unique users that lead to prospect inquiries
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills of all facets of the marketing funnel
- Expert with SEO and SEM and how to set up sites and campaigns to ensure they are optimized for search engines
- Understanding of excellent social media practice
- Experience with setting and managing budgets
- Experience with outsourcing process and management of external contractors
- Experienced user of on-line communication platforms (WebEx, GoToMeeting)
- Proficiency with Salesforce and MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite of products and WordPress
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with working across different departments
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Time management skills – able to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent verbal (via telephone) and written (via email) communication skills
ABOUT ZEPHYR SLEEP TECHNOLOGIES
Zephyr Sleep Technologies (“ZST” or the “Company”) designs, develops and manufactures medical devices for diagnosis and treatment of sleep disordered breathing. Zephyr has launched its second generation product, the MATRx Plus, designed to fulfill the needs of a significant and expanding market in the US. The MATRx Plus is a tablet-based and cloud-connected medical device designed to be used at the patient’s home and is currently cleared by Health Canada for sale in Canada and by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for sale in the US. The MATRx Plus medical device is used to complete a two-night home study which determines: i) If a simple oral appliance is capable of treating obstructive sleep apnea (“OSA”; and, ii) a therapeutic position for the mandible. This information allows a dentist to custom make an oral appliance for an OSA patient.
Zephyr Sleep Technologies was founded in 2010 principally by Paul Cataford (CEO), John Remmers (Chief Medical Officer) and Sabina Bruehlmann (Director – Technology) and was spun out of the University of Calgary. Zephyr is a private company headquartered in Calgary Alberta with 36 employees. The intent is to grow the team to 55 by the end of 2019 Since inception, the Company has raised over $17 million – $6.7 million from investors and over $10 million from non-dilutive sources (government & strategic partners).
Partnership with DENTSPLY SIRONA (“D/S”)
On June 30, 2017 ZST closed a strategic investment with Dentsply Sirona (“D/S”), the largest dental technology company in the world. In addition to the investment, D/S is also “bundling” a MATRx Plus with each of its 3D AI – cone beam CT scanners in the US.
The MATRx is installed in 200 sleep labs and clinics in NA and over 12,000 tests have been completed since 2013. MATRx users include Kaiser Permenante in northern CA. The MATRx Plus has cleared Health Canada since the beginning of the year and is installed in close to 50 sites so far in Canada. The Company is now cleared by the FDA to sell the MATRx Plus in the US and has backlog of over $1 million. The plan is to be in 3,000-5,000 dentist offices by the end of 2020 bringing in annual revenues in excess of $35 million.
Keep it Simple
To help people live healthy and productive lives by sleeping better
- Do it right
- Find a way
- Work as a team
- Continually improve
- Be agile – work fast, smart and hard
If you would like to be a part of the Zephyr Sleep Technologies Team and you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please apply via Indeed by clicking here. The position will remain open until it is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.