Are you motivated by a strong desire to help people with technology challenges? Are you looking to build your knowledge and experience through interesting and challenging projects? Then this might just be the job for you!
We are looking for a committed, customer service focused IT Intern to work with internal and external IT on day to day operations and various projects. You will contribute to our team’s objectives of constantly increasing efficiency & reliability, minimizing down time, and supporting business operations and objectives. You will experience a broad range of learning opportunities and challenges, with mentoring & leadership provided by an IT veteran with decades of industry experience.
This is a temporary, full time, one year position with a possibility of extension.
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
- Local IT support (basic troubleshooting and problem resolution) in an office with ~70 computers.
- IT Equipment builds, deployment, replacement and upgrades
- Maintaining and creating system and process documentation
As a successful candidate, you will be passionate about using IT to address business challenges, and have a drive to constantly learn and upgrade your skills. You will exhibit the following fundamental character traits:
- Trustworthy, honest & accountable
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Personable, with a positive attitude
- Self motivated, and able to work independently and in a team environment
You will also have the following experience, skills, and knowledge:
- PC Hardware (Wintel platform)
- Windows 7, 8.x, & 10
- Solid knowledge of networking & TCP/IP
- Superior troubleshooting & problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
Additional beneficial knowledge & skills
- Windows Server / AD / GP
- Completed or in progress Microsoft certifications an asset
- Ticketing systems
- Office 365
- SharePoint Online Administration
- Web design
ABOUT ZEPHYR SLEEP TECHNOLOGIES
Founded in 2010, Zephyr Sleep Technologies (“ZST” or the “Company”) designs, develops and manufactures medical devices for diagnosis and treatment of sleep disordered breathing. Zephyr is a private company headquartered in Calgary Alberta.
Keep it Simple
To help people live healthy and productive lives by sleeping better
- Do it right
- Find a way
- Work as a team
- Continually improve
- Be agile – work fast, smart and hard
If you would like to be a part of the Zephyr Sleep Technologies Team and you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “IT Intern” and your name in the subject line. The position will remain open until it is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.