Customer Success Manager
- Customer Success Manager
- Full time
- Reports to Director of Product Support
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Do you love talking to customers, helping patients and growing businesses?
Zephyr Sleep Technologies is a fast-growing medical device technology company building world class products for the dental and medical industry. We’re looking for an ideal candidate that has a passion to help customers grow successful sleep apnea businesses in their dental practice.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring success of current and new customers; improving the use of Zephyr’s products and providing pre and post-sale support.
Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Success, you are responsible for ensuring the success of our customers and working closely with the operations, sales and marketing teams.
The Customer Success Manager will:
- Ensure smooth onboarding processes providing superior service to your customers
- Manage and perform remote and on-site onboarding, pre-install and post-install support for customers
- Provide 5-star service to your customers to ensure continued customer success and increase product use
- Support the growth of customer new business offerings with Zephyr products
- Be the first line for your customers solving problems in a quick and professional manner
- Be the face of Zephyr for your customers and respond to customer product or service problems and questions
- Solicit and compile customer evaluations on company products and services
- Plan, coordinate and implement effective educational and training programs for company products
- Develop and maintain materials related to the company’s education and training programs and the operation and use of company products
- Follow established quality procedures to minimize compliance risk and ensure commercial product integrity
- Update the company CRM and other systems with new account information
- Provide feedback from your customers to the product support team
- Enterprising and able to maneuver to match the needs of different stakeholders
- A self-starter, highly motivated and an out-going people person
- Familiar with the dental office environment
- A good multi-tasker that can work in a fluid environment
- An excellent communicator, able to engage and find effective ways to collaborate and train
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Detailed and able to understand customer needs
- Able to thrive in a demanding role and independently set a course to deliver to your customers
- Positive, energetic and ready to be part of the Zephyr team
- Dental assistant or dental hygienist certification
- Undergraduate degree or technical diploma
- A minimum of two years of experience in customer facing positions
- A minimum of two years of experience in the dental field or other health care field is considered an asset
ABOUT ZEPHYR SLEEP TECHNOLOGIES
Zephyr Sleep Technologies (“ZST” or the “Company”) designs, develops and manufactures medical devices for diagnosis and treatment of sleep disordered breathing. Zephyr has launched its second generation product, the MATRx Plus, designed to fulfill the needs of a significant and expanding market in the US. The MATRx Plus is a tablet-based and cloud-connected medical device designed to be used at the patient’s home and is currently cleared by Health Canada for sale in Canada and is pending final approval by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for sale in the US, which is expected in July 2018. The MATRx Plus medical device is used to complete a two-night home study which determines: i) if a simple oral appliance is capable of treating obstructive sleep apnea; and, ii) determines a therapeutic position for the mandible (allowing a dentist to custom make the oral appliance).
Zephyr Sleep Technologies was founded in 2010 principally by Paul Cataford, John Remmers and Sabina Bruehlmann and was spun out of the University of Calgary. Zephyr is a private company headquartered in Calgary Alberta with 32 employees. The intent is to grow the team to 42 by the end of 2018 and to grow the team to 50 by the end of 2019. Since inception, the Company has raised over $17 million – $6.7 million from investors and over $10 million from non-dilutive sources (government & strategic partners).
Partnership with DENTSPLY SIRONA (“D/S”)
On June 30, 2017 ZST closed a strategic marketing agreement with Dentsply Sirona (“D/S”), the largest dental technology company in the world. D/S is leading a USD10 million round and has already funded USD2MM and will be funding an additional USD1-4million after the Company receives FDA approval for the MATRx Plus. The rest of the round is currently being raised and is expected to close on or before September 2018.
The MATRx is installed in 200 sleep labs and clinics in NA and over 12,000 tests have been completed since 2013. MATRx users include Kaiser Permenante in Northern CA. The MATRx Plus has cleared Health Canada and is now being sold in Canada (launch March 1, 2017) and the Company expects FDA clearance in the first half of 2018. There are currently 20 MATRx Plus installations in western Canada and the Company is looking to have expand its reach to the rest of the Canada beginning Q1/2018.
There are >190,000 general dentists in the US today and >20,000 in Canada. The Company is targeting “early adopters”, “interested generalists” and dentists already offering sleep appliances (as their primary practice) – 30,000 – 40,000 professionals in NA.
Product and Background
The MATRx Plus is a tablet-based, cloud-connected medical device. As the MATRx Plus is an CE Approved. Health Canada Approved and FDA (Food and Drug Association) approved medical device, it is subject to specific regulatory requirements and quality requirements and sometimes stringent verification and testing. Further, medical records form part of the system and as such, the system must be HIPAA and PIPEDA compliant (we also intend to release the product in Australia and EU (Spain, Benelux, Germany and France). Zephyr has created peripherals (MP and PSU) which are connected to a windows-based (embedded) tablet by Bluetooth. The tablet is connected to our Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform via SIM-based LTE. Once in the cloud, records are shared and modified with different stakeholders across different platforms including browser-based clients, portals, IOS and Android Apps, and though APIs to other SAAS-based platforms.
Keep it Simple
To help people live healthy and productive lives by sleeping better
- Do it right
- Find a way
- Work as a team
- Continually improve
- Be agile – work fast, smart and hard
If you would like to be a part of the Zephyr Sleep Technologies Team and you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Customer Success Manager” in the subject line. The position will remain open until it is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.