Canadian Sales Manager
We’re a fast-growing technology company partnered with Dentsply Sirona and are looking for the next Canadian Sales Manager to be front line in our growth. The ideal candidate will have a passion for training and educating people on the value proposition of our MATRx Plus product and have a deep understanding of the utilization of our product for treatment of Sleep Apnea.
- Canadian Sales Manager
- Full time
- Reports to Director of Sales
This role will regionally manage the territory in direct sales, educating Dealers and Dentsply Sirona on Zephyr Sleep Technologies value proposition, be the go-to sleep specialist for any and all details related to dentists practicing sleep with Zephyr Sleep Technologies and will be responsible for promoting Zephyr products at events with the goal of identifying interested opportunities.
SPECIFIC ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize your deep understanding of the full digital sleep workflow in a Dentists practice to educate and inform prospects, dealers and partner sales teams.
- Identify leads and convert leads into opportunities
- Close opportunities in a direct sales capacity
- Hand off opportunities that will be closed for Dealers to close
- Understanding of the medical reimbursement landscape within region
- Execute the marketing plan within region
- Understand and utilize a solution selling approach
- Train and onboard sales reps from partner company
- Educate and inform dealers of company products
- Build business plans for opportunities when required
- Present at Trade Shows and Events
- Remote presentations with Partner reps and dealers
- Manage demo equipment for education events.
- Speaker at study clubs
- Update, update and follow CRM process and procedures
Ontario, Quebec and Eastern US
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years related experience
- Solution selling experience
- Deep understanding of the dental office operations and workflows
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of Sleep Apnea
- Self-starter and motivated
- Use of Salesforce CRM
- Outgoing people person
- Ability to travel within Territory
WE ARE OFFERING:
- A competitive compensation package
- A dynamic environment with energetic and like-minded entrepreneurs with a technology pipeline second to none in the field
ABOUT ZEPHYR SLEEP TECHNOLOGIES
We develop, manufacture and sell innovative, scientifically-validated medical devices to improve sleep. Sleep disorder breathing – Sleep Apnea is affecting 20% of the population and we are driven to help people live long productive lives
Zephyr is a modern work culture with passionate, mobile, smart, and experienced team members who value a work life balance while crushing targets. At Zephyr we celebrate our individuals and win as a team!
The MATRx Plus is a tablet-based and cloud-connected medical device designed to be used at the patient’s home and is currently cleared by Health Canada for sale in Canada and by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for sale in the US. As an approved medical device, this product is subject to specific regulatory and quality requirements with stringent verification and testing. Further, medical records form part of the system and as such, the system must be HIPAA and PIPEDA compliant. Zephyr has created peripherals (MP and PSU) which are connected to a windows-based (embedded) tablet by Bluetooth. The tablet is connected to our Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform via SIM-based LTE. Once in the cloud, records are shared and modified with different stakeholders across different platforms including browser-based clients, portals, IOS and Android Apps, and though APIs to other SAAS-based platforms.
If you would like to be a part of the Zephyr Sleep Technologies team and you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Canadian Sales Manager” and your name in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.